Reboot
[html]

WC: 441 OOC: you know you love me!!!

Niro didn’t mistake seeing the other man’s lips tighten. He closed his eyes. Shaking his head.

“She came with me willingly... I would never force a woman, but I believe we were rushing things, that if I had been more of a gentleman, more of a real wolf, things would have been different. But being young means you make many mistakes, ones you learn from quickly enough. I’ve had my fill of them. Even though i’m much older now I will have more, but hopefully none so powerful as the one that I made. As I said I deserved what he did to me. I couldn’t even defend myself.”

Though he had, only a little, he loved life and after fighting for his own for so long he wasn’t going to give up because of an angry brother. Niro shook his head to say that was all he would say of the matter, he was trying to defend himself as well as he could, but Silvano probalby thought much less of the man now than he ever did before. It didn’t matter too much though. He asked Niro told. Silvano spoke of killing in the war too. That he had killed the man that took the woman he cared for.

“I think you did the right thing, you did not know what he would do to her, and what he was capable of. If you waited to find out both of you could have been dead. He knew what he was getting himself into when he took her. We all should know the consequences of such actions.”

Niro swallowed, the ear that had the many earrings now lay down a little, trying to decide if he should allow this man the secrets that lay in his heart to show him that for family and loved ones he was in the right, but he decided against it and to bring up the only one thatr was common knowledge.

“I killed a man who was trying to kill us. He had my daughter imprisoned for being part dog. They kept her in horrible conditions, and I wouldn’t stand for that not for her not for anyone. I too would do anything for those that I love. I feel I did the right thing, and I feel you did the right thing. You should feel the same. If you do not then it will be far harder for you to live with your actions. I accepted mine it was not easy to live with until I knew I did right by it.”

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread