Reboot
[html]

-
so late so sorry :c

Silvano almost breathed a sigh of relief to know that Niro had not forced himself on the woman. He had no love for that kind of man, especially if one hid that so well. Niro seemed like a fairly decent guy, for all that he startled the crap out of him and his horse. But who cared about pidgins? They were rats with wings. Silvano turned away from the man, looking at the horse who peered back at him curiously. Silvano ran his fingers through the colt's mane, separating the knots gently. Heritage did not much like it, and shook his head, annoyed at the intimate attention. He stepped away from the man, ready to be led out of the stable. He was tired of this conversation and was eager to eat.

"It's not easy though. I don't know his story. I don't know what I took when I ended his life. Did he have a family? Children?" He swallowed hard, turning to lead the growing stallion back into his stall. He came back moments later, the horse safely locked into his stall. He had even filled up the feeding trough with feed for the colt. Heritage had given him a wistful look as the man retreated back to the other Courtier. "Sorry, he was getting antsy and.. he's not very pleasant when antsy." He shrugged his shoulders, then leaned against the support pillar. "I still feel a little bad. I mean, Giselle is safe but.. what if it was the wrong choice and she would have been fine at the end?"

<style>
.silv2-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.silv2-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BJwio.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.silv2-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.silv2-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.silv2-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.silv2-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread