Reboot
[html]

-
burble

Silvano kept his mouth shut for a moment, eyes screwed up in thought. They looked toward a direction by the other man's foot, though he did not see anything at all as he peered. Would he risk sacrificing Giselle on such a question? Would he have paused to think about what the man's story was, on what was at stake? No, he would never dare risk her health and safety on such a silly question, on such an unimportant thing. He saw she was in trouble, saw she was terrified. And he saw the knives he had pressed against his white mate's spotless neck. That black obsidian had stuck out against her white neck, even in the dark. She always seemed to glow in the dark, so pale was she. "No," he said slowly, looking up from the nameless spot to the man's feature. "I don't think I would. It was a matter of 'she's in danger, do something now." He clapped his hands together for extra emphasis, shaking his head slightly, regardless.

The Sadira suddenly laughed, smiling and shrugging his shoulders apologetically. "No, I daresay I didn't enjoy it at all," he said, raising his hands up to show the other man. "I swear my hands were shaking afterwards. I always wanted to be a knight but I guess I never realized the blood cost," he added, crossing his arms over his chest. He really had not been ready for how it felt to kill a man, but at least he had not voided his stomach. He had been so preoccupied with keeping Giselle safe that it had only really dawned on him later what had happened. But it was in self-defense of Giselle, and the rest of the pack. Such a trespass would not go unpunished.

<style>
.silv2-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.silv2-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BJwio.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.silv2-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.silv2-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.silv2-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.silv2-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread