Reboot
[html]

WC: 250.

The answer Niro was expecting came and the man smiled nodding. So Silvano should eventually have a clear conscience but that was for the boy to figure out, and with what he just said he should understand that now. No way would he risk his mate’s life for what ifs and other actions that could have been taken. Niro knew there was always choices to be made and what was done was done. He smiled softly at the young man and spoke without thinking.

“When I first killed... I threw up horribly and cried for a good long time...”

He clamped his mouth shut. His first kill had been a wolf deciding whether or not he should take his sister by force. Niro would not do this and the young woman had not even seen the danger. Niro had been lucky she was in her books, writing or whatever it was that kept her in her imaginary state. He had used his teeth and claws for at the time, that was all he had. The memory made Niro want to throw up again and he shook his head as though trying to shake away the memory.

“You did better off than me. Lets’ just say that.”

He grinned at Silvano wanting to show him he wasn’t disapproving of what the young man did. It was to save a life and the life he took knew the consequences but took the action anyway.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread