Reboot
[html]

-
burble

The man revealed his secret and the Sadira could hardly blame him for clamping his mouth shut after. He looked almost started to be talking about it, but how could he blame him? Silvano had been so damn lucky to have kept his stomach still afterwards, but Giselle had been the focus of his worries and he had to make sure she was safe and sane. Perhaps not sane, since she was always a little bit off sometimes, lost in her princess world. But how could Silvano fault anyone for vomiting and crying? He had wanted to cry but knew he couldn't. He was sure his mother never cried when she killed; not that she ever talked about those who met their end with her.

"I guess that's something to be thankful for." The Sadira laughed at the thought of a teary love confession that was preceded by a round of vomiting. "I don't think Giselle would have much appreciated having to comfort me after she was almost taken off to be..," he paused, brows furrowed and eyes confused. What on earth was the man going to do with her? He certainly did not seem interested in sleeping with her, so what was the purpose of his attempted abduction? "I don't know what. I certainly did not have good nights for weeks though. I still have nightmares sometimes and it wasn't like I killed a child or someone helpless."

<style>
.silv2-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.silv2-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BJwio.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.silv2-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.silv2-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.silv2-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.silv2-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread