Reboot
[html]

burble

"That's what my mother said." His family had been captured and it had been hard. Anu had been taken and she was like one of his aunts; he cared about her and it had stressed everyone out after she was taken. He had not been happy with the situation, and he knew that if it was Giselle, he would have done something rash and stupid. So, perhaps it was both a blessing and a curse, what he had done to that man. And he had gotten himself some side arms, to fight with if he ever lost his sword. But, that was only after he would get a sword; they were stupidly tricky to come by, for whatever reason. The humans had apparently outgrown them and no longer used them. Though, for the life of him, Silvano didn't know what a gun was and how it was used.

Silvano knew what this man had said made sense. It was not his place to worry about what ifs. It was not his place to worry about what could have been or would have been or even what should have been. It had happened and that was that, he had to deal with it, but not let it take over his mind and cloud it with dark thoughts. But since he had come here, he had kept himself busy with both sorting his things, cleaning up, making a home for Giselle and him, and working in the stables with his horse. That was surely a good thing, and it was definitely keeping him working. And a lot of it was helping with his muscular work, giving him more bulk.

Silvano sighed, shaking his head. "Well, that's what I'm doing here. Working with my horse while I can. Probably be more work when I can ride him next winter and he needs to get used to carrying my heavy bum around."

<style>
.silv2-txt {font-family: garamond, georgia, serif; font-size: 15px; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:1px; margin:0px 25px auto; padding:0px 0px 0px 0px; margin:5px auto; width:500px; text-align:justify;}
.silv2-txt .inner {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/BJwio.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border: 0px solid #000; padding 0px 0px 10px 0px; }
.silv2-txt .ooc {font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto; width:500px;}
.silv2-txt p {text-indent: 25px; margin:0px; padding: 0px 5px 0px 0px;}
.silv2-txt b {letter-spacing:1px; letter-spacing:-.05em;text-shadow:#fff 0px 0px 1px;font-family:verdana, garamond, serif; font-size:12px;}
.silv2-txt .line {width:150px; border-bottom:1px dashed #000; margin:0 auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread