Reboot
[html]

WC: 254 OOC: Erf, well we can end it unles Silvano has something more to say :O

Niro could only nod at that, he did not know who his mother was, but he knew that when he went to save his daughter, Foxglove, there had been Dreamers there too. He knew that from the beginning, that they were going to save the leader more than they were his own daughter, and they probably wouldn’t have gone if it was just his daughter imprisoned. He was not thankful that the other woman was abducted. He smiled at Silvano’s response. Niro wasn’t one for horse flesh. If it was a far way and he wanted to get there face, sure, but he knew next to nothing about the care of a horse.

“You are lucky to know thse things, I’m definitely more of a bird man, though they cannot carry me. Well Marahute perhaps could take me an inch or two.”

As if to answer Marahute spread her wings as if to lift off, but Niro’s head was in the way and then settled again, rather happy she was being talked about. Niro rolled his eyes and shrugged a little.

“Well those pigeons aren’t going to be enticed back by themselves I shall leave you to your stuff.”

He said, finding himself without words. Though he knew there was so much he wanted to figure out about the other young man, but that could all be learned later on when he didn’t seem too busy and Niro didn’t have the duties he had now.

<style type="text/css">
.sleekniro b {font-weight:bold; color:#AD7E00; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.sleekniro-ooc { font-style:italic; padding:15px; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:10px; color:#AD7E00; text-align:right; }
.sleekniro p {text-indent:30px; padding:5px 8px; margin:0px;}
.sleekniro {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#DBBA72; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v313/ ... robird.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 230px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; color:#3C3226; line-height:15px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
Table by Meghann!

[/html]

Messages In This Thread