taming the sea
When the singing was finished, Ookami was not sure if Tharin hated it or loved it. He said nothing of the words in the song, the sound of Ookami's voice. He only replied to Ookami's apology. He kept his face neutral, as he managed to quickly blink away the tears that had formed in his eyes. He wasn't quick enough though, Tharin had seen them, and he questioned them. If he didn't have golden fur covering his face, Ookami's skin would be bright red from embarresment. "No, no. I'm fine." He bit his tounge, trying to decide if he should escape from Tharin now, or just wait it out. Clearly the male was not up for a bright and happy-go-lucky conversation like Ookami was, but did that mean Ookami should just book it? It wasn't very nice, and anything that wasn't nice, wasn't really Ookami's style at all. Unless you count leaving your mate alone. The thought rung through his head and he was quick to shake it free.

"Well Tharin, it's been nice chatting with you, but I think I'm going to head home. I have some things to speak to Adonia about. Pleasure meeting you though." Ookami gritted his teeth as he stood, keeping all weight off of his recovering leg. He dipped his head in politness to Tharin and began hobbling back to his den. All the while, thinking about Jefferson and the way he walked away from him.

Messages In This Thread