Order up.
WC::311 OOC:: 8D

[html]

The male took her by surprise, unintentionally startling the light brown coated female. He was shocked to see the bow in her hand ready to protect herself. Kable’s eyes grew wide with worry, as he panicked on the inside. I don’t wanna die here, not like this. She hadn’t shot at him yet, but just the idea that she had the ability to end his life out here made him a little bit nervous. He wasn’t a threat and by no means was he a fighter. The seigneur certainly meant no harm to anyone; he was incapable of hurting a fly in all actuality. I would love to join you, if it’s not too much trouble. The Catori was astonished by her generosity.

She spoke her name and kindly offered to share the meal she had been cooking with him. Haha, yeah, that’s how I found you. Your cooking smells amazing, whatever you’re doing to your food must be really good. Eclipse, it’s a very pretty name. I wonder which kind she would be, lunar or solar? He wondered momentarily about her name, but he wasn’t going to waste her time with some mental muse he found humorous. More than the food she was offering him, he was rather interested in her. That sounds wonderful.

The hybrid realized that he hadn’t shown her the decency of introducing himself. I’m Kable Catori , from Cour Des Miracle. With a brief introduction he pointed somewhere behind him as he spoke. Moving closer, leaving her some personal space to herself. He watched intently as she cooked the rabbit, bewildered by the aroma coming from it. Kable had learned some rudimentary cooking while traveling with Leroy in the U.S. but the Soulstorm woman before him seemed better at preparing food than he. So where are you from Eclipse? His interest was causing him to question.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread