Order up.
[html]
http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... notext.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;"><style>
.kable-profile b {color:#62A7B5;} .section {font-family:georgia; color:#FFFFFF; font-size:23px; letter-spacing:4px; line-height:9px;} .kable-profile hr {color:black; background-color:#59877B; height:2px; width:425px; border:0;} .kable-profile p {text-indent: 20px;} .kable-profile a {color:#62A7B5;}</style>
Kable Catori

OCC →WC::434 oops =D

The male didn’t blame her for the semi state of alertness, or the worry about her well being. Some canines could just be deceitful, shameful and violent. He remained a few feet away from her; he didn’t need to be right in her personal space. Looking at her gently he gave her a gleaming smile. Oh, sorry to hear that. I don’t blame you for being worried, y’know a pretty girl like yourself has every right to defend herself. Kable would never hurt someone nor take advantage of them. Kable had noticed the second tint of color in the woman’s eyes, he found them rather captivating unlike his red orbs. She spoke of what she done to the food, as if it were very basic to her. Some just didn’t possess the ability to cook, Kable learned to take care of himself during his time with Leroy and his sudden disappearance from his life.

The husky-wolf listened intently as she told him where she was from. Dahlia de Mai? I never heard of it. Oh, Cercatori D’Arte!? I’ve been there; well I was on my way there and never quite went into packlands. I met a guy named Bangle. Eclipse in turn asked if he was from the court. Yeah, I am. It’s a very nice place; you should take a trip and visit sometime. Cour Des Miracles was a wonderful place, everybody there was rather kind, he got bored from time to time, but he could never imagine leaving it. Kable enjoyed the fact that he stayed in a tiny little port town so close to his family that he basically had all to himself. The male Catori wondered just who she might have run into. Removing the day pack from his back he sat down placing it beside him. Gazing over the Soulstorm’s dainty body, he was a giant in comparison to her; he had to at least be a foot taller and a hundred pounds heavier. He noted the single scarf around her waist on her bare body. He’d be wearing shorts had he not torn the, but you can’t wear what won’t stay on. What do you do in Cercatori D’Arte? What do you do for fun there? He threw a couple questions at her, wishing to get to know more about her. The seigneur was really enjoying the small talk with Eclipse for he spent little time with women other than his family. Taking in her smell his heart began a light and rhythmic but very apparent thump in his chest, his mind started to wander away from him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread