Order up.
[html]

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... notext.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;"><style>
.kable-profile b {color:#62A7B5;} .section {font-family:georgia; color:#FFFFFF; font-size:23px; letter-spacing:4px; line-height:9px;} .kable-profile hr {color:black; background-color:#59877B; height:2px; width:425px; border:0;} .kable-profile p {text-indent: 20px;} .kable-profile a {color:#62A7B5;}</style>
Kable Catori

OCC → WC:: 426 Awww… shucks xD

When Kable brought up Cercatori she explained that she was new to them. He shrugged silently, there wasn’t really much to say to that, eventually Ecilpse would get to know many of the other members from her pack. The meat the dainty woman had been tending to smelt great, but the Catori had been more interested in her. He was trying to be friendly, not that he had to, that was just his nature. The Soulstorm girl seemed kind of quiet and timid to him.

The gray colored man listened to her speak as she answered his questions, he nodded from time to time acknowledging her. What she was saying certainly was adding up, she could obviously catch herself some food, and her cooking spoke for its self. She mentioned something about watching horses, this really caught his attention reminding of his bay stallion waiting back home. You like horses? That’s cool, I have a stallion named Archer. He might have come off a little over excited; it was just that he could relate to the subject. She claimed to be boring, but he felt she couldn’t possibly have him beat. Eclipse asked the same general question, what it was like in CDM. What’s it like in the court? Well… it’s great, no matter where you go there is something for every canine. It’s a kingdom united under our king… Vigilante. The hybrid male’s piercing red gaze ran over her as he wondered if she just thought he was crazy or what. Cour Des Miracles is a place full of amazing individuals, and wondrous places, I stay at the horizon inn by myself in a tiny tourist attraction port town called Lunenburg… Sorry you must think I’m nuts. Maybe he was just running his mouth, but he couldn’t imagine a pack greater than his, probably for good reason.

The dazzling eyed woman handed him a handkerchief and some meat. Kable deeply inhaled it’s aroma before licking at it then nibbling on it. Wow, nice job. You’re a great cook Eclipse. Rolling his eyes in amazement, the flavors danced wildly in his mouth. The husky-wolf happily licked the remains he could of his lips before returning his sights to her. You’re a young seemingly talented woman who can cook and hunt, you must have a few friends yeah? Kable spoke, doodling in the dirt with a small twig before looking at her again. He really did find her rather attractive, but Kable being generally reserved wouldn’t just spill his guts like that, he barely knew her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread