Order up.
[html]

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... notext.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;"><style>
.kable-profile b {color:#62A7B5;} .section {font-family:georgia; color:#FFFFFF; font-size:23px; letter-spacing:4px; line-height:9px;} .kable-profile hr {color:black; background-color:#59877B; height:2px; width:425px; border:0;} .kable-profile p {text-indent: 20px;} .kable-profile a {color:#62A7B5;}</style>
Kable Catori

OCC → WC:: 352

Kable sat on the ground with legs crossed , his stomach content and his taste buds delighted. Eclipse seemed to understand pretty well the man’s thoughts, he really did enjoy the court, it was home after all. The way she spoke made the Catori male wonder, had the packs she been part of disband or cease to exist all together, he felt a little saddened by what she had to say. He couldn’t ever imagine Cour Des Miracles disappearing, was that even a possibility? When he mentioned that she must have friends she elaborated. Not knowing where one’s friends were must be a little bothersome, the husky man would never want to lose track of what ever friends he had, and he would be rather devastated by such a thing.

Leaning over his crossed legs he watched as Eclipse spoke, thanking him for basically eating the food she worked to get, cook and everything. The gray colored hybrid blushed, certain she couldn’t see it he scratched the back of his left ear. …Well, thank you for having me. I feel very lucky I got the chance to meet you. He very much enjoyed the chit chat with her; he really spent little time with women. On this particular day he was lucky enough to be lured through the forest by great cooking, running into a cute girl was the last thing he expected to find out and about. Maybe he would go home and brag to his sister about how he met a beautiful woman. The red eyed male didn’t exactly feel that saying thank you for being so kind to a complete stranger was entirely appropriate. Turning to his left Kable grabbed his day pack and rummaged through it. He’d taken a few interesting things from the shop district in Lunenburg. He smiled, pulling out a hand crafted trinket from Sea Side Charms. It was a wooden whistle that produced a low pitched tone. Here, I know it’s probably a little childish. It’s a whistle. It might have been silly, but he wanted to do anything more than just say thanks.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread