Order up.
[html]

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/ww32 ... notext.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat: no-repeat;"><style>
.kable-profile b {color:#62A7B5;} .section {font-family:georgia; color:#FFFFFF; font-size:23px; letter-spacing:4px; line-height:9px;} .kable-profile hr {color:black; background-color:#59877B; height:2px; width:425px; border:0;} .kable-profile p {text-indent: 20px;} .kable-profile a {color:#62A7B5;}</style>
Kable Catori

WC::304 Sorry for the lack of muse :[OCC →

Kable knew that the whistle was loud but he honestly forgot exactly how alarming it was. When Eclipse gave the tiny plastic trinket a good toot his ears swiveled. He couldn’t help but laugh at the woman’s surprise. The male Catori was glad to hear she liked it, it was something he thought was neat, but he didn’t need it. The Soulstorm girl mentioned wishing she had something to gift in return. He gave her a bit of a confused look. You have already given me something though Eclipse. You gave me the chance to meet you and spend time with you, and I really can’t tell you what a good time I have had with you. The brown colored girl’s eyes read sorry, but she really needn’t be for he wasn’t. The hybrid was very happy that she shared her meal with him, but more than enjoying the Soulstorm’s amazing cooking he had a great time just talking with her, and getting to know her a little.

It was getting dark as the day matured into evening. Kable began to wonder whether or not it would be worth trying to make the trip back to the court. He might just camp out for the night and go home in the morning. It was kind of dark, but not impossible to find his way back. Well, I guess I should get going. The fire she built was much smaller than what it had been, but still lighted the area around them. If you ever find yourself at the court, let me know. It’d be great to see you again. He smiled, as he reflected on what a day it had been. Looking at Eclipse he was kind of giddy, and a little bit torn to have to say goodbye to his new friend.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread