Nothing Has Been Broken
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... ndrops.png); background-color:#d9d3cd; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 300px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

Undeniably, his concerns were valid, especially when he had been dealt the lash of the Lambda’s tongue. It was an unfortunate beginning, one that would have cost any other all chance of coming into the family without considerable compensation to soothe the roughed ego. Had it not been the childhood friend she had come to care for, such disrespect would have been dealt with as it should have been; with fangs and vicious force. Past relation was X’ies’ only saving grace, an aspect that her beloved did not appear to like.

And so she looked to him openly, parting the heavily hide bound pages of her soul and offered him deservingly the legible pages no longer concealed. If there were a lie in the making it would have been seen before uttered. It doubt dared show itself upon the pages, it would have been foreshadowed by the undertones of her expressions.

“It will not be ignored,” she replied ever softly, loosening her protective hold and again letting her arms fall relaxed by her sides. “As I said…he was permitted a home here but conditionally. And I know he will hold true to it so long as I breathe. He is not the type to simply lash out at another because he is bored. His mind works to assess everything, unravel the hides we veil ourselves in and see what truly lies beneath. It is terribly unsettling, but he was raised to be this way. But I have faith in his control not to let it disrupt the harmony of our family. And I am asking you, my dear friend, to have that same faith with me.”

313 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread