{m} all that we dream of awaits patiently
[html]
WARNING: This thread contains material exceeding the general board rating of PG-13. It may contain very strong language, drug usage, graphic violence, or graphic sexual content. Reader discretion is advised.
[/html]

[html]
Just outside of Chien Hotel Big Grin. 300+

Her time spent in the Court as of recently had been more inside than outside, and it was killing her.

Since her and Silvano's acceptance, Giselle had found herself rather shy and reserved, as if afraid to make any more friends for fear that this family would one day fall apart too. "Today will be different~" she told herself within the confines of her new room, which was somewhat bigger than her previous one, to accommodate two bodies. The auburn haired woman had been clinging to Silvano's side like a frightened child since they arrived, and though Giselle was sure he did not mind her company, the petite femme was almost sure he would want his own time as well.

And so, today Giselle would step outdoors and explore a bit, carrying a basket on one arm and an anxious stoat on the other. The woman had clung to him too (or he to her) since their arrival, and with the books she and Silvano had dragged along and had finally sorted out, began to practice more of her low speech with the stoat. It had grown rusty, not having used it as much as she had when she was a young girl in the cottage she and her poppa lived in, back when Tux was her only companion. A casual, squeaky discussion had arisen between them by the time the woman stepped outdoors in her sunlit-colored dress, dark waves of red hair pinned up with white ribbons.

The young afternoon could not have been more beautiful, the light bright and warm with the beginnings of summer. At first, Giselle casually strolled along the outer walls of the Hotel, a white streak of bliss among the dappled shade of the trees that surrounded them. Her low speech soon turned into a tune, only born as a hum in her throat. Ambling along took the woman and her animal companion around to the back of the hotel, only to find more of what her blue eyes had been drinking in. Stopping only to pick a few fresh flowers from a nearby bush, the bright day would heighten the woman's spirits as her song took wing.

"Show me~ o/`

How the world looks throooouuugh your eyes,

Tell me about the sunrise,

Let me see the stars shineee, o/`

Show me,

How the world looks through your eyes

I can show you how it looks through mine~!"

<style>
.supergiselle1 b {color:#fff;}
.supergiselle1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.supergiselle1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#6A624F; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:90px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wUMzI.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#DFD694; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.supergisellebord {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>
Table by Sunny
[/html]

Messages In This Thread