{m} all that we dream of awaits patiently
[html]
WC: 356 Lululu, I'm late too, and didn't feel like asking for pp permissions. Friggin' Giselle, if she were in the woods she would get eaten, I'm sure of it >:[

At some point, the young beauty had taken to standing still and singing, her exploring the world of the Court on hold for her song. Her harmonious voice brought birds to perch closer on their branches, curious but unfamiliar with the snow white woman. Her power blue eyes settled upon them sweetly, and directed her voice to their skyward homes.

"If I had wings and I could fly, o/`

I would tell you alllll about the sky o/`

How about youuuu, if dreams came true~ o/`

What do you imagine you could doooo?" o/

She had not heard anyone approaching, and could not scent anyone for being downwind, either. Tux had noticed, though, and squeaked for her attention, but being engrossed in song had kept her unaware of her surroundings. The stoat made no other noise to gain his caretaker's attention - he also knew she was lost in songs and dreams. Tux made a graceful leap away from the woman's dainty body just as Silvano lunged his giant body towards her, made bigger and heavier by the water that clung to him.

With a hulking form suddenly wrapping itself around her body, the auburn haired woman screamed as her body jerked and twisted once. Only then was she taken from her reverie and brought back to life, with all senses coming back to her like a shocking revelation. Without having to look up into those emerald eyes of wonder, she knew who held her, and so stopped wriggling from his strong grasp. "S-Silvano... you scared me~!" Giselle's voice was slightly shaky, but had stated the obvious. Her muzzle turned upwards as best she could, to look up at the mottled male, smiling up until she jerked at a drop of water splashing onto her cheek. "Oh... you're soaking wet!" With that, she attempted to wriggle free from his grasp, her dry and creamy coat already damp from the male's close proximity. "Let me go, please... You're getting my coat wet, too!" Her voice was more playful than desperate, happy that he was there even for all the time she had spent with him since they found their new home.

<style>
.supergiselle1 b {color:#fff;}
.supergiselle1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.supergiselle1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#6A624F; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:90px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wUMzI.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#DFD694; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.supergisellebord {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>
Table by Sunny
[/html]

Messages In This Thread