{m} all that we dream of awaits patiently
[html]
-
BOOM SHAKALAKA

♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥

She started to scream, and he almost panicked from her shouts alone. His grip weakened - even more so than it was before - though he kept his mate pressed against his broad chest. She calmed fairly quickly, and he breathed a sigh of relief as he pressed his chin into her hair. "I'm sorry, sweet. I didn't mean to scare you so badly." He had, of course, been trying to scare her a bit, but screaming was definitely not good. What if someone thought something had happened? Giselle wriggled in his arms, but he persisted. She was going to be as wet as he was, so they could both laugh at how silly they were being. Sometimes it was nice to be so young and childish. After all, there was not much to be serious about.

"I'd let you go, but you're too warm and comfy to let go." Silvano nuzzled into her hair, picking her up with ease. He swung her back and forth, laughing as her dress swished against his legs. Water dripped from from him, and he knew that it was dripping down onto his mate. But still he swung her. "I think I'll kidnap you. Better run off, Tux. You won't wanna be near me when I'm in a kidnapping mood," he said lightly, not thinking of how Giselle had almost been carried away by some warrior heathen. Silvano suddenly threw his woman over his shoulder, careful to do it gently if not fast. His arms were on her legs, riding her dress up her thighs by accident. "We're going to find a nook to cuddle in," he said, furrowing his nose at the creature Giselle loved so much.

<style type="text/css">
.inthedarkness b {font-weight:normal; color:#9e6163 ; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#bf3034 0px 0px 3px; }
.inthedarkness .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#5d1b18; text-align:center;}
.inthedarkness p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.inthedarkness {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#050518; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lS3VD.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #bf3034; padding: 280px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#7a1e22; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread