{m} all that we dream of awaits patiently
[html]
WC: 366 Nyaghagahaghagh

Her initial reaction to her mate's sneak attack upon her seemed rather overboard, but Giselle - as always - was too far gone from reality then. Now, she was brought back, being given a bath of sorts from the male behind her. Though he apologized, and her body relaxed a bit, Giselle still tried to get away from the soaking wet male. As the male spoke, she replied in between moving her body and attempting to free herself from the male's grasp. "I won't be for long if-" However, he was clever enough to sweep up off her feet and dangle her a few inches above the ground, cutting her off from the earth and her words. "Oh!" Her basket fell from one arm and the wicker kissed the soft grass, though the snow white beauty hardly noticed as her hands instinctively braced themselves on Silvano's stronger arms.

Struggling seemed pointless, but the auburn haired femme kept trying. Giselle tried to use her hands to lift herself out of his hold, but Silvano was far stronger than she. Most wolves were, in fact. The mottled male's next words made her freeze for a moment, her mind flashing back to that terrible time in the Dreamer lands when she was almost carried off by some brute. The thoughts and feelings of that time presently made her powder eyes water, but this was her mate, and his tone was playful, and so she could not help but smile... though sadly. That all changed, however, when she felt her body being shifted and draped across one of the male's shoulders like a burlap sack. "N-no, please, you beast," she began, laughing as the woman made playful fists and began to beat her captor's damp back, her efforts to stay dry now impossible. "I'll be good, I promise, please let me go~!" She began to kick the air, her bubbly laughter filling the air all the while. "Tux, my brave knight.. go and find help. Hurry! Find my prince, he'll save me~" The stoat, knowing this was all a joke, rolled his beady eyes and made for the trees, possibly to hunt as he knew there was no danger present.

<style>
.supergiselle1 b {color:#fff;}
.supergiselle1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.supergiselle1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#6A624F; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:90px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wUMzI.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#DFD694; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.supergisellebord {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>
Table by Sunny
[/html]

Messages In This Thread