{m} all that we dream of awaits patiently
[html]
BOOM SHAKALAKA

♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥

Silvano gave a playful growl, shaking his head ferociously. Water droplets fell off his hair as it shook to and fro, peppering the woman with the drops. "I am not going to listen to you, signorina." He strode with his mate across his back, laughing at her mocking attempts to free herself from his grasp. If there was anything he prided himself on it was his strength and willpower. Tux seemingly had no reply for the woman, and as the Sadira turned to peer at what the stoat would do, he saw the creature run off into the woods. What a silly thing; at least he knew better than to interfere in his play. "He is wise to run. I might have eaten him, I'm so terrible!" he gave a rough laugh, echoing and maniacal one that reeked of falseness. But he kept carrying his woman, knowing no one would dare touch her things on Court lands. They would deal with him and with the leadership after he caught the thief. Theft was unacceptable. "Maybe I should tie you up and find him and cook him in a soup?" he said, coyly.

He carefully maneuvered into the Hotel, glad for the higher doorway so that neither one of them would bump their heads. Granted, he had to bend a bit to get underneath, but he was a terribly tall guy, and he needed a high ceiling to do well inside. Thankfully 8 ft. ceilings were good enough for the seven foot something man. "What shall I do with you, my captive princess?" he asked as he carried her up the stairs to their still modestly decorated room. Books, bed, desk. Not much in terms of decorations, but it was coming along into their own little nest. "Maybe I should tie you up anyway?" He pulled her off his shoulder and into his arms. "What should I do with you? Hmm?" he asked, rubbing his nose against hers gently.

<style type="text/css">
.inthedarkness b {font-weight:normal; color:#9e6163 ; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#bf3034 0px 0px 3px; }
.inthedarkness .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#5d1b18; text-align:center;}
.inthedarkness p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.inthedarkness {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#050518; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lS3VD.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #bf3034; padding: 280px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#7a1e22; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread