{m} all that we dream of awaits patiently
[html]
WC: 400. I'M IN A GLASS CASE OF EMOTION. Also, putting a mature tag up nows.

Her efforts not to giggle at Silvano's sense of humor were failing, although the pale princess tried to play along. This was nothing in comparison to nearly being a captive of that brute of a male. Even still, a part of her couldn't help but be a little wary of Silvano's actions, despite the fact that this was her true love. That thought alone did not stop her fist from colliding a bit harder with the man's back, however, as he mentioned eating her brave little knight. "You wouldn't, either! Tux could bring you down, if he wanted!" Her words, though playful, were somewhat serious. She had seen the stoat take down things bigger than he, and though she didn't like the brutality that nature sometimes held, she was always proud of her animal companion.

Giselle felt like a helpless pup, draped across the knight's shoulder like a bag of horse feed. Her constant struggling and beating on the man's damp body - no longer caring about her own clothes getting soaked - only fueled her when Silvano began to joke about eating her dear friend. A small, but sharp gasp could not help but escape her lips. "You wouldn't," she repeated. "I wouldn't let you!" Though her heart sank a little at the comment which was meant as a joke, Giselle was sensitive. She was thankful in that moment that the male could not see her face, and as they ascended the steps of the Hotel, a lone tear escaped her.

As the beast took his prize up to his lair, which happened to be shared by both of them, she watched as the halls of the Hotel slipped away and into their sanctuary. "You'll do no such thi--ah!" She began to reply to the beast's questioning, but unexpectedly she was swung from over the male's shoulder and into his arms. Her ivory hands automatically found themselves at his forearms, fingers splayed across the rich, dark fur there. "Please... don't hurt him. I'll do anything..." Giselle smiled coyly, unsure of what her silky words would mean, her eyes dancing when she found themselves captive within the other's emeralds. The red haired woman turned her head away as his wet nose touched her there, now certain she was just as soaked from head to toe as her beast was. "My prince will save me, you'll see. He always does~"

<style>
.supergiselle1 b {color:#fff;}
.supergiselle1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.supergiselle1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#6A624F; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:90px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wUMzI.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#DFD694; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.supergisellebord {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>
Table by Sunny
[/html]

Messages In This Thread