{m} all that we dream of awaits patiently
[html]
-
I'm going to hurt you.

♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥

Silvano pouted slightly, feigning offense at the insult to his acting skills. He could hardly act a villain, and he knew it. He was terrible at being bad when every bone in his body was as noble as a true knight's. He could not be swayed by simple things, but he was certainly being swayed by the woman beneath his hands. Silvano growled, his mock hurt dropping like liquid off his features. He growled at the woman, baring his teeth as he shook his head, entirely ferocious as a toothless lion. "I bet I could, and you'd be absolutely tasty." He licked her nose affectionately, and then tweaked it with a gentle finger.

The dress came off and Giselle was visible uncomfortable with it. Her hands went to cover her private areas, though the pelt hid them pretty well on any woman, except those with the thinnest pelts. Delicately, the man took her dress as she shed it and folded it over a wooden chair to dry. Later, they could open the window and hang it to dry on the window's ledge. He smiled as he turned back to his mate. "That I will. I am very big, so very warm since I have so much fat on me," he said with a chuckle, the bed creaking as his knees dug into the mattress. He leaned over his mate and kissed her nose again with more affection. "Would you taste like sunshine? Or like rainbows?"

<style type="text/css">
.inthedarkness b {font-weight:normal; color:#9e6163 ; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#bf3034 0px 0px 3px; }
.inthedarkness .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#5d1b18; text-align:center;}
.inthedarkness p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.inthedarkness {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#050518; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lS3VD.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #bf3034; padding: 280px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#7a1e22; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread