{m} all that we dream of awaits patiently
[html]
WC: 323. Why do you make me do these things?

Cream tipped ears flicked as she heard the male's playful growl, deeper and resonating and beastly. It had stirred up a certain feeling within Giselle again, which she felt once before yet it was still foreign. It was a certain heat, a certain longing, different than all those times she had clung to his side when they arrived to their new home. But since the knight found her and stole her away, the snow white woman was certain she did not want to leave his side then. Only he would be able to tame this desire to be near him. The woman watched him as he backed away, and suddenly missed his nearness, but watched as the male took her damp clothing and draped it across the back of a chair neatly. The smile that stretched her face was at his courteousness. "See? A villain wouldn't have done that."

Giselle swung her legs over the side of the bed, shivering as she stirred the air that kissed her now exposed body. Before she knew it, however, her mate had returned to her side, feeling her own body sink in the mattress as he put his own weight upon it. "Oh, you're not fat. You're my big, brave, and strong prince," she said as her fingertips played with the fur on his arm. When Silvano leaned in for her nose again, she tried to turn away quickly in play, but it was too late. Powder blue eyes glanced sideways at the mottled male, fingers toying with the dark fur on his arm. "Oh, I don't know," she replied with her usual air of innocence. "Both, I suppose~" Ringlets bounced on her head as she turned her head back to him. "Wouldn't you think so, too?" She asked, the words leaving her lips before she could catch them. The female wasn't even sure of what she was saying right then, but they somehow felt... right.

<style>
.supergiselle1 b {color:#fff;}
.supergiselle1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.supergiselle1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#6A624F; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:90px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wUMzI.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#DFD694; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.supergisellebord {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>
Table by Sunny
[/html]

Messages In This Thread