{m} all that we dream of awaits patiently
[html]
-
I don't have it in me to put more here xD

♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥

Silvano tittered loudly, waggling a finger in Giselle's direction. "So I'm a prince now? I thought I was a beast," he said derisively, looking offended and sad while he puffed up his cheeks in indignation. His hands played with the ringlets on the woman's head, twirling a lock over a finger. It was brown-red in this light and it was smooth as silk against his flesh. "You called me a beast. Hurt my feelings, doncha know." Silvano smiled at the woman who was his mate and let a low chuckle echo out at her words. Not fat? He was certainly not feeling fat. "Well, after all the work I do for Heritage, you better believe there's no ounce of fat on me," he affirmed, with a pat to his muscled belly. All of his chubby puppy fat was gone and had been gone for quite a while. Thanks to his mother gene's, he was skinnier from the start.

The Sadira widened his eyes in surprise at the woman's comment. Suddenly flirtatious? Well, that was definitely something new. Grinning wickedly, the man wrapped his arms around Giselle and laughed. "Let's find out!" he cried, laughter following his words. He gave her cheek a lick as he pulled back slightly, hands still on her shoulders. "Hmmm. I dunno. It might taste like 'em, but I've never tasted sunshine or rainbows. I don't know what they'd taste like to start with." Silvano stroked her cheek slightly, letting his hands slide down her neck as he touched her delicate curves. "But you're definitely prettier than anything I've seen."

<style type="text/css">
.inthedarkness b {font-weight:normal; color:#9e6163 ; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#bf3034 0px 0px 3px; }
.inthedarkness .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#5d1b18; text-align:center;}
.inthedarkness p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.inthedarkness {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#050518; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lS3VD.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #bf3034; padding: 280px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#7a1e22; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread