{m} all that we dream of awaits patiently
[html]
WC: 301. Aww yeah 8D

When he tried to pull a guilty look, Giselle's heart softened. She knew he was feigning having his feelings hurt, but by nature she was delicate. The woman smacked at the other male's arm playfully, knowing such a delicate action wouldn't hurt him. "Well, I wouldn't expect my prince to take me captive~" She replied, feeling the small tug on a strand of her hair. Sky blue eyes could not help but wander to the male's flat and toned stomach, where he pat it proudly. Giselle had a fleeting thought to touch there, even as her fingers drifted from his arm, but she hesitated and withdrew her hand instead. Too focused on her dark like thoughts, Giselle did not notice her mate's surprised expression.

When she did, however, she was suddenly pinned down and laughing. Giselle felt like a little girl again, giggling madly as she wrapped her arms around the neck of the male who began to lick at her face. Her head moved away from his, though the woman still felt the warm, raspy tongue on her cheek. Giselle's hair became fire splashed upon her shoulders and back, the flower petals having fallen out from her earlier struggles. Her hands relaxed as his moved to her shoulders, and she mimicked the gesture, letting the laughter die down just as her mate began to speak again. As the playful glow remained on her face, the sudden warmth and love she felt for the man radiated from her face, from the glimmer in her eyes to the smile on her lips. "And you're certainly the most handsome beast I've ever seen," came her reply. The pure, petite form of the woman adjusted itself beneath the giant of a man, as she raised herself on one arm to kiss at his chin.

<style>
.supergiselle1 b {color:#fff;}
.supergiselle1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.supergiselle1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#6A624F; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:90px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wUMzI.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#DFD694; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.supergisellebord {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>
Table by Sunny
[/html]

Messages In This Thread