{m} all that we dream of awaits patiently
[html]
-
trololol dirty

♥     ♥     ♥     ♥     ♥

Something lit a fire in the woman's eyes and she seemed to become someone else. Oh, it looked like Giselle alright, but it was definitely something new. He growled at the woman in arousal. He was so in shock that as she twisted around him, he let her pin him down on the bed, happily watching this play unfold. It was genuinely exciting for him, as his mate was not one to take the lead and was a young woman happy to follow. She was never so strong when in bed and intimate, for her shyness and modesty kept the reins on her. But whatever was burning wild in the both of them made it flame in her. He liked it. Silvano made his hips gyrate beneath her ever so slightly, hands reaching up to run a hand deftly down her stomach. His voice was a sort of canine purr as he touched his woman with an eagerness that he had not felt before.

"Even a prince charming has to take care of his horse. Those white stallions never groom themselves and we're far too poor to pay a stable to take care of my magnificent creature," he said gently, running his hands down Giselle's sides with a happy smile. His emerald eyes were smoking as he eyed her, on top of him and deciding their fate. "And I'd be a very boring prince if I stayed home all day." He stretched to kiss her belly, wrapping hands around her waist and to her rear, squeezing gently. "What's gotten into you?" he asked, approval in his eyes and his cocky smile evidence of his elation at the change.

<style type="text/css">
.inthedarkness b {font-weight:normal; color:#9e6163 ; letter-spacing:.5px;line-height:16px;text-shadow:#bf3034 0px 0px 3px; }
.inthedarkness .ooc {font-style:italic; padding: 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#5d1b18; text-align:center;}
.inthedarkness p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; margin:0px;}
.inthedarkness {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#050518; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/lS3VD.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #bf3034; padding: 280px 0px 15px 0px; font-family: Times new Roman, sans-serif; font-size:14px; color:#7a1e22; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread