{m} all that we dream of awaits patiently
[html]
This writing is so weird to me for my Giselle ;x. Also, Wicked quotes <3333.

It would seem - and a part of her expected - that her mate enjoyed this new and almost sinful side to her. The beauty would admit herself to liking it as well, allowing this fire to take hold and caress her now warm skin. Eyes flickered shut when she felt the tantalizing touch of his skillful fingers on her flesh, darkness caressing light in a mutual and perfect balance. Giselle could feel herself biting her lip for want of him to continue without saying so, and the woman barely heard his words about princes and horses and stables. She did feel, however, his hot breath upon her stomach where his fingers once touched, stroking the fire that flared within. Sparkling blues only opened to see the same flame within Silvano's emeralds, and this part of her was excited to unleash the beast that her inner self knew dwelt within.

His question was one of her very own, mentally struggling as if two lifeforms were sharing the same body, the same mind, each wanting control. "I... I don't know," she breathed, a part of her true self still struggling with this new, sinful part of her. Her innocent side was all but forgotten, though, as she braced her legs against his hips, flicked her tail to one side, and leaned forward. Her dark, thick hair was swept forward with the motion, the fire of her essence engulfing both of their faces in darkness. In a husky voice that was far from her own, her eyes swam deeper into those charming emerald depths. "But I feel... wicked."

Fade to black.

<style>
.supergiselle1 b {color:#fff;}
.supergiselle1 p {text-indent:30px; padding:0px 10px 0px 10px; margin: 0px 0px 5px 0px;}
.supergiselle1 {font-family:verdana; font-size:11px; color:#6A624F; letter-spacing:.1pt; line-height:9pt; padding:90px 0px 5px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/wUMzI.png); background-position: top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-color:#DFD694; width:450px; text-align:justify; }
.supergisellebord {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; -webkit-box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D; box-shadow: 5px 5px 5px #5D5D5D;}
</style>
Table by Sunny
[/html]

Messages In This Thread