A Different Kind of Game
[html]

Current Objective:Talking ---
Form:Lupine----
Mood: Calm-----

She Would eventually arrive at the spot. His eyes drifted over her, none to say that she wasn’t too happy with him. The little joy that had been in her eyes when she had first greeted him were now long gone. In that there was a kind of despair. He had seen those eyes all too often, it was the eyes of the betrayed. Those who had trusted him to be something that he was no, a friend, an ally. But then, this is what he was, and there was nothing that could change that. Acceptance, or rejection. There was no middle ground in this game. He stayed as hee was lying like a lizard upon the bolder looking at her approach. “ Anger, but caused by what? My words upon your friend?”. He tilted his head in a curious manner.

It was a question that beheld more questions, the first of all being was it the words that caused the anger, or was it who they were directed at. And was it a friend or? So many meanings packed into so few words. The manipulations of the Lambda intertwined into one fine art work of discourse. ” So I suppose I should explain myself then to you first of all, it would only be right… Ever since we were pups I always found you curious, and when you left that sparked a little interest of my own….I had ideas, I had thoughts I had feelings that needed to be explored….when your brother wished to find you, I thought that it would be my chance to see the world, and indeed. It was….I learned many things on my travels…most of which has served me well…”. It was, a partial confession, not complete. But not inaccurate either.

“ Then once again the name crosses my tongue, my ears…and here I find myself coming to seek you out….I do not apologies for what I said to….your ‘ friend’ he is untested….I needed to discern who he was below the surface…and I think I got a glimpse..”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread