A Different Kind of Game
[html]
http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/ ... forget.png); background-color:#090905; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-position: top; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; padding-right:0px; padding-top: 350px; border-radius:15px; -moz-border-radius:15px; -webkit-border-radius:15px; border-bottom-left-radius:15px; border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px; -moz-border-bottom-left-radius:15px; -webkit-border-top-right-radius:15px;">

ooc:

She stood silent as he began to read through her pages, selecting what posed an interest and sought to inquire while her tongue was still willing. But even when she was able, she had nothing to say to him yet, not when she was set on understanding his true intentions. With little effort other than a tell in her eyes on her part, he divulged what she could only assume as the truth.

Her brother wanted to find her, and he had taken the opportunity in effect setting aside his duties to the collective to satisfy his own curiosity. How could she look to him disapprovingly when it was no different than how she had left? Only the circumstances were different, yet the end result remained the same. And now her brother still walked these lands...still searching for her. An encounter she dreaded above all else.

"I suppose it would be selfish to assume that I would be the only one to leave," at last she found her voice, albeit in a soft, whispered tone. "Yet of all of the Exultare, I would not have thought X'yro would find a reason to seek me out. I know he wanted to take my destined role more than any..." They could go on to assume the initial motivations for relinquishing his watch over the coveted throne, or perhaps the Lambda already knew. But she was not interested in knowing that now. More so her interests lied in knowing where she and her childhood companion stood from here. It was odd that he would go out of his way to find her just by word of her name...

"For one reason or another, you have found me, X'ies. Certainly it was to appease your insatiable curiosity." Smoothly, she turned her gaze to the lake. "And now that you see I am alive and have beaten X'yro to his goal... what will you do now? Linger to 'test' the rest of my Family?"

329 words.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread