A Different Kind of Game
[html]

Current Objective:Talking ---
Form:Lupine----
Mood: Calm-----

It was amusing off her not to know her brothers true intentions. Or at least the intentions that he ha expected from him. X’ies could see that bubbling ambition and had used it to his own advantage to effectively disappear, the other had much ambition and wasn’t willing to wait on a crippled companion, so he had used that to escape the watchful eyes of the collective. Of course he wasn’t going to tell her that much just yet. “ He had his reasons I am sure”. Said X’ies, hinting to her that he had already expected the motivation behind the search. But she posed to him a good question, now that he had found her, setting out her own lands separately from the collective. Just what wwas he going to do. She made an interesting note though that he could not help but examine. She claimed that these new wolves were her family. The indeed take aside a new rule of social interest. She had forgone friendship and had entered the realm of kinship. Was this due to such close knit ties or due to some other indulgent relationship?

” I have yet to decide, you play a dangerous game entering into this world…your dim witted friend noted that you were claiming lands with him, does this make you two mates?...I cannot say for sure….however I am quite certain I know of his intent on that matter….you….a little harder to read curious one…you defend like you were…you react like you were but then you use the word family to describe the rest…so am I just seeing the pack mothers instinctive protection?....heh….”

It was entertaining to him this dance of thoughts, but it had brought him to the side of his point. She was moving into this game with from what he could see very little preparation. The Lambda existed for a reason among the Nomads. They helped settle disputes over territory. Diplomats. ” How many of you are well versed in diplomacy?...how many of you do you think could use words to avoid bloodshed?....from what I’ve seen thus far…the birth of your pack is likely to be baptized in blood, be it your own…or someone elses…”. He stood and jumped off the bolder, landing perfectly. Walking without his limp, ” So, perhaps I shall stick around only to ensure an old friend does not see herself dead before her first litter….there is a reason the Lambda are as they are….it is required for survival…” He grew close to her at this stage, in her current form she was much larger than he was, however he showed no fear, no hesitation just stark confidence.

”Of course, I do not force myself upon you, if you wish me to depart your lands. I will do so”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread