A Different Kind of Game
[html]

Current Objective:Talking ---
Form:Lupine----
Mood: Calm-----

How interesting. It would seem she wanted to attack him, just what had made her change thusly? In their youth he remembered the vibrant playing, even then his tongue had been sharp. But she had never shown this amount of aggression against him. He suspected that what she had learned out there in the world had changed her, forged her into something different. She acted kind but beyond that kindness there was something cold. Something just as bitter as he was. Perhaps, even more so. “ Ah, so all it takes in this family for blood to be shed is a sharp tongue? Perhaps you are more in need of my help than I thought”. He had hooked her with his bait. He knew she needed a person with sharp wit and words on their side . And with that bait he was now reeling her in, X’ies began to circle her. He’d plant thoughts into her mind.

“ Heaven forbid you ever make an unpopular decision…just how long I wonder….till that knife finds its way into your back?”

How many times had she tasted the bitter sting of betrayal in her life? If it was even once then no doubt his words would have their effect, she herself had just admitted that her pack were fighters, not thinkers. She trusted them now, but then how many people in her life had she trusted just for them to turn on her in the end? He stopped, stared out into the lake. He’d use what he could tell of her words, fear of abandonment was clear. Trust. Protectiveness. ” So many knives, they all work in many ways…abandonment…fear….reliability…love…Just how many of those knives do you see already prepped?...abandonement appears to be a favourite...you fear it....the male clearly fears it....perhaps its something you all share...unified by a fear of being left alone...but then who is to say once they find something else they will have any use for you?...Then again....perhaps you are all just useful backups for that inevitable fall”. His words were clear, knife of abandonment, those who would leave her alone, she already made it quite clear in her previous sentences this was a big fear. Fear itself, how any would stay in the case of great adversity? Reliability, and love…just how many of them were reliable enough to say that they loved her before any other?

” I will keep my tongue dull, silent…and I’ll watch…measure, test…as you require…though the day will come when you need my tongue as sharp as it was….pray that the knife of abandonment you wield X’y, hasn’t cut it short…”

[/html]

Messages In This Thread