hit this city
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#vesle2 b{color:#000000; font-family:arial, tahoma, sans-serif;}
#vesle2 p, #vesle2 i {line-height:130%; font-family: arial, calibri, sans-serif; color:#1d1d1d;}
</style>

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite2.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I suck and owe you one?
The creatures she speaks to and I reference are all imaginary
WC: 368

Her forest was riddled with little creeks and nooks. They sang to the forest much as the forest sang to her, in combination a choir so strong that she could hardly ignore it. And she didn't ignore it -- in fact, she was submerged in it. One with the sounds she heard, always partaking in the songs that were sung by elf or creek or nix or vette, she was. Sometimes to the point where other things were forgotten, such as sleep, food. Sometimes to the point where time was lost, and she could wake up in a strange place without memory of what had brought her there, or how. Still, it was not unsettling, because she knew that this place would never cross her: it was her and it, and her underlings, and no one else. From time to time a stranger's scent could be noticed. Weak and dissipating, just a stranger who had passed by, not at all like her own scent, which was clearly present in a lot of the area. She believed she owned this place, that it was part of her. The strangers who left their scents here could be glad that she did not go after them to enforce her imagined claim. They were not welcome here, but she was not so uncertain of her position that she need follow every passerby.

She was comfortable singing with the trickling water when she could distinctly hear sounds that contrasted the regular blanket of noise that otherwise covered the forest. Interruptions, rhythms of hooves -- and not from prey. She crept curiously towards where she knew there was a field, along the stream of water. A stranger had approached her area, it would seem. The female rose and straightened her dress, wanting to appear as the true Lady she was, queen of this place. Stepping into the field while following the bank, she made no effort to hide her presence, and merely walked up to the male, wordless, her pose speaking the entire message on its own. Words were very unnecessary. She ignored the equine as well as she could, stealing the odd curious glance at the creature. She never could understand why some would ride their prey.

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite3.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
[/html]

Messages In This Thread