hit this city
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#vesle2 b{color:#000000; font-family:arial, tahoma, sans-serif;}
#vesle2 p, #vesle2 i {line-height:130%; font-family: arial, calibri, sans-serif; color:#1d1d1d;}
</style>

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite2.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I suck and owe you one?
The creatures she speaks to and I reference are all imaginary
WC: 289

The equine aired her curiously, and the gray woman glanced at it briefly before fixating completely on the intruder. Naïvely, he greeted her with a stranger's accent, and she said nothing in return. Her ears were at their peak, her tail high and her neck was clearly raised, but he greeted her? Did he not speak the same language as she, or was he just less intelligent than the average mutt that walked through this place? Many had encountered her wrath so far, and many did not return when she made it clear that this was her land, it was her scent that clung to its trees and its stones and along the paths that webbed the forests. Waiting for him to understand, she finally snorted when the silence became heavy enough, her lithe form staring up at his with defiant gray eyes that could look innocent, but were not. Her snort was only one sound, however, because just then his voice broke the silence as well, and her eyes widened for every word he spoke. A hoarse voice answered him, incredulous, both indignant and aggressive. "I could ask you the same, intruder." Not only that, but his appearance was disgusting in itself. Her forests and their Lady would not tolerate anyone stepping here uninvited, let alone a coyote —no, a hybrid mutt. The urge to spit at his feet was rising, but she restrained herself. If he was naïve enough to answer her dominance with meaningless, polite phrases, he could be stupid enough not to recognize her true power. She would prefer that he left without giving her reason to call underlings to defend her, and thus she refrained from anything as provocative as that.

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite3.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
[/html]

Messages In This Thread