hit this city
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#vesle2 b{color:#000000; font-family:arial, tahoma, sans-serif;}
#vesle2 p, #vesle2 i {line-height:130%; font-family: arial, calibri, sans-serif; color:#1d1d1d;}
</style>

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite2.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
This posting speed of mine... Sad
Not sure how he would automatically know that she's a loner? :o
The creatures she speaks to and I reference are all imaginary
WC: 309

Her ear flicked as the male gestured towards the animal and it came trotting to him with a few words from its owner. The flowing tongue was foreign to her, as was the mere concept of befriending one's prey. She eyed him suspiciously and nearly stepped forward as if to threaten him, though she did nothing. Her agitation rose -- was he preparing to attack her, or to leave? She had not come to fight this ...creature, this filthy mutt, but to remove him by other means. He spoke cordially, casually, not acknowledging anything and lecturing her on how the world worked, and in such eloquent words, too. Well, she was not impressed. Her tattered dress only moved a little as she stepped forward and showed teeth, though no growl was coming from her yet. The pale female was short and thin, as if a mere breath of wind could push her over, but what she lacked in physical strength she had in mental, or so she believed. The steps until the point where she would actually attack him, though, were many, but her dislike of his presence should be obvious. Besides, he spoke gibberish: this was her land, and her scent was everywhere around them. She kept the boundaries well marked.

"Communal area? How odd that I would not know that: I merely live here after all, and all these scents are mine. You stand on my land." Her sarcasm was swift and she spoke with a snappy voice, offended and willing to offend. Only after the initial mockery did she turn decisive. She was tired of this male's mucking about now. He dared name himself no intruder, and she laughed then. "If I walk into your home, am I not an intruder? You are in my home, please leave." She was not like to let this go.

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite3.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
[/html]

Messages In This Thread