hit this city
[html]

meh short ;-;

Word Count → 000

Angel smiled softly, something usually reserved for those he cared for. But this however, had a sickly sweet hint to it. A hint of barbed wire in his grin and crystal blue eyes. 'No. I did not. My pack did. I do not murder'. This was a lie, he did murder. But not for little reason. After all, he could not see a woman, a mother, being a thorn in Inferni's side and therefore he assumed her murder was petty or something along the lines of such. His murders in the past had been submitted with money, he had been a hit man on the Catalan streets. And a damn good one at that. But he'd made sure they had not been petty quarrels, for they were the ones he had turned down with a derisive snort. Oh, he had his morals of course. As questionable as they could be.

Angel watched calmly as the woman stood, claws unsheathed and holding a broad stance. Though Angel was far from daunted. Death wasn't something that particularly scared him. He'd faced more plentiful and scarier enemies after all. With a click of his tongue the horse reared as a warning. Allez wasn't particularly large, nor very broad, but he was still a sight to behold.

<style>
.agenl1dasut .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.agenl1dasut p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.agenl1dasut b {color:#017a99; letter-spacing:-.2px; }
.agenl1dasut {background-color:#000000; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... f032e8.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#5e0211; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:490px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; outline:1px solid #000000; border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#ffffff;}
.agenl1dasut .inner {margin:0px 10px 260px 10px; padding:10px; background-image:url(http://soulsrpg.com/images/pride/templa ... ate_bg.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none dotted dotted dotted; border-color:#000000;}
.agenl1dasut .wordcount {color:#017a99; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #000000; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread