hit this city
[html]
<style type="text/css">
#vesle2 b{color:#000000; font-family:arial, tahoma, sans-serif;}
#vesle2 p, #vesle2 i {line-height:130%; font-family: arial, calibri, sans-serif; color:#1d1d1d;}
</style>

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite2.png); background-position:top left; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
This post is strangely eloquent for Vesle, I dunno. It's weird -- I think I had problems deciding how she would react.
The creatures she speaks to and I reference are all imaginary
WC: 264

Lies did not soothe her. This thing, he lied to her, right to her face, on her land after intruding. The nerve! She knew her size but she did not flinch, merely continued a long, deep growl. Her voice was harsh with loathing when she barked her words. "You are mistaken. Pride yourself in keeping the name of a murderer pack, that makes you a follower of murderers. They who condone murder, are murderers." She paused as she waited, bristled, uncertain how to handle the beast he sat upon. Surely it could be brought down in much the same manner as elk? Then again, the petite female had never handled an elk on her own, not even a small one. It could be donw though, the adrenaline in her veins reassured her. Whispered to her. "My mother, she was murdered as she took an evening walk around her own home, in packlands. And your precious clan wandered in and murdered her, for no reason! All her life she was abused by your wretched clan. The company you keep is not good," She moved swiftly to the side and faced him from another angle. "And neither am I, you filth. Now begone before I spook this beast of yours, and make you fall right into my jaws." She grinned and leaned forward suddenly to bite the air near the horse's head, hoping it would startle it or at least make it nervous.

He would not leave here unmolested, she promised herself.

http://i692.photobucket.com/albums/vv28 ... prite3.png); background-position:bottom right; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
[/html]

Messages In This Thread