Life goes on
[html]

short

He saw back, smiling half heartedly as she took the food and began to eat it. His own ears had picked up on the snapping of the fishes bones before anything happened and it was then when he began to shake his head. Patting Neela' back as she hunched over the bucket. 'Shouldn' a' ate it so fast, n' then y' wouldn' a bin sick' he pointed out, stroking her forehead as she sank back into the bedding she lay on, 'An' y' shoulda pick the bones out, well a' shoulda actually'. He frowned, 'M' sorry, love'. Tony hated seeing her like this, especially when there was nothing he could do about her current situation. Though he could take steps to prevent it.

'Neela...' he began, trying to sound tough and decided like his father, 'I like y'. An' ahm pretty sure y' know that. Ah mean we share a bed an' all. But ah can' keep track o' y' like this, an' ah haven'. So...' he said, looking down towards the dagger. 'Ah wan' y' t' be ma mate. T' prove imma take care o' y', an' tha' ah dun' care about wha' y' don' before or who y' family is. Because I love y' Neela'. Tony smiled gently, looking down to the collie with almost tearful ochre eyes.

<style type="text/css">
.tonybrave b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000 letter-spacing:3px;}
.tonybrave.ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:8px;}
.tonybrave p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.tonybrave {margin:0px auto; width:330px; background-color:#ffffff; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 1fd165.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; border-radius:10px; padding: 10px 0px 480px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#4e4e4e; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread