Life goes on
[html]

Late late late. Will do my best to keep on time from now on.

Neela mumbled indistinctly when Tony started rubbing her forehead, eyes lidded with fatigue as she listened to his words, ear twitching and muzzle curling into a frown when he shifted blame upon himself. "Not year fault. Et fish wi' bones before, jus ain' usually affected by tha' noise like tha'" she mumbled, tilting her head to gently knock her muzzle against his hand affectionately. "Not yer fault." she repeated sleepily, before lowering her head back down onto the pillow.

She felt tired. The last few days her sleep had been filled with nightmares when she had slept, the bad dreams only being driven away during the times when Tony had been alongside her. Now that he was here, and hopefully would be staying for a little while, she wanted to get some sleep. Her eyes started to close and her breathing started to slow, sleep coming fast through sheer exhaustion, when her ears twitched as Tony's voice reached her ears once more.

Neela's eyes jerked open when Tony started talking, started into wakefulness by the worried tone of his voice, the collie listening in shock as he spoke.

Neela loved Tony, she had been aware of the fact for some time now but there had always been doubts deep down that he actually returned her feelings, that he could return the feelings of somebody who had done what she had done. She had never expected to hear this, to have Tony ask her to be his mate, "Tony… I…" she stuttered, reaching one trembling hand up to latch onto his, twisting and entwining her slender fingers in with his large ones, "I… are you sure? You… you’re young, handsome, son of a pack leader. Yer could get better, much better?" Tony's words had sounded genuine but there was always that unquenchable spark of fear, that ever present shred of doubt, the niggling feeling that she wasn't good enough.

Amber eyes gazed fearfully up into Yellow, waiting for him to say something.

Word Count :: +330

<style>
.Holder {width: 640px; margin:0px auto;}
.NeelaRun{ background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... ndHide.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center bottom; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:15px 0px 450px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:4px solid white; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #000000;}
.NeelaRun b {color:#FF7E00; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.NeelaRun p { color:#ffffff; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.wc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:11px; }
.ooc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center; font-style: italic; padding:0px 0px 0px 15px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; }

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread