Life goes on
[html]

Short sorry

”I…..” Neela didn’t know what to say, her mind internally at war between the part of her that wanted to be with Tony more than anything and the part that insisted she wasn’t good enough, that she would hurt somebody again. Suddenly she was torn out of her internal battle by a pressure against the top of her head as Tony lent down, his muzzle touching her head softly. The simple movement seemed to give Neela courage and hesitantly she reached up, linking her arms behind Tony;s back and pulling him down into a proper hug.

”Yes.” she whispered quietly into his ear, digging her muzzle into the fur of his shoulder as much as she could,”I will, I… I … I love you Tony.” she closed her eyes and inhaled deeply, letting Tony’s scent overwhelm her senses and letting herself believe, for a moment, that everything would be alright.

Word Count :: +150

<style>
.Holder {width: 640px; margin:0px auto;}
.NeelaRun{ background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... ndHide.jpg); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:center bottom; border-radius: 15px; background-color:#000000; width:500px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:15px 0px 450px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:4px solid white; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #000000;}
.NeelaRun b {color:#FF7E00; font-weight:bold; opacity: 1; }
.NeelaRun p { color:#ffffff; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.wc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 0px 0px 15px;font-size:11px; }
.ooc {color:#000000; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:center; font-style: italic; padding:0px 0px 0px 15px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; }

</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread