Life goes on
[html]
well this is short to close things, Tony's jsut cuddling~

Tony pulled Neela down on top of him, gently, careful of her various injuries. She'd accepted, and that made Tony happier than h'd ever been. Happier than all the times he'd pleased his father, or his mother. Or even when he'd bested his brother at anything. Those were insignificant pieces of childishness compared to this moment. And the love he felt, it was like nothing he'd even felt before. Ten time magnified since a few moments ago, it was like a chest unlocked. Tony had felt love before, of course he had, love for his siblings, his parents, the rest of his family. The love he had for his horse and possessions. But it was nothing, nothing, compared to the love he felt at this moment. 'I love y' so, so much, Neels...' Tony said, burying his snout into Neela's fur, 'And ahm neva gonna let y' get hurt again...'.

'C'mere...' he said, wrapping his thick arms around Neela's body, still careful to avoid her various aches and pains.

<style>
.irontony-text {padding:0px 10px;}
.irontony i {color:#ffffff; font-style:italic;}
.irontony b {font-weight:bold; color:#cd1111; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.2em 0.2em 0.2em #d7cb12; }
.irontony {width:500px; margin:0 auto; background-color:#34053b; background-image:url(http://i910.photobucket.com/albums/ac30 ... 0e1e08.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:fixed; padding:330px 0px 6px 0px; font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#ffffff; word-spacing:.2px; line-height:14px; letter-spacing:.1px; text-align:justify; border:1px solid #34053b;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread