Showing his age
[html]

OOC text here

Word Count :: +200 aprox

Regner huffed happily, the younger Luperci's attempt at an explanation settling his mind; the two having simply met in passing was a much more attractive prospect to the elderly wolf than his mind slowly decaying. He sat back heavily, a loud thump sounding as his hindquarters hit the floor, "Makes sense." he agreed, tail wagging along the ground briefly.

"What brings you out here today then?" Regner asked, tilting his head to one side. It wasn't that he was on a particularly unused trail or location, just that he was curious and, as much as he hated to even admit it to himself, he could use the rest that stopping to talk for a while offered him. "I'm headed over to the old human settlement, something to do with Wind I think?""Humans named stuff weirdly, especially the ones around these parts." Regner grumped, weird names like Halifax and the settlement he was currently going to were hard for the Danish raised wolf to remember.

<style>
.Regner { background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... Regner.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#000000; width:90%px; max-width: 640px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:405px 0px 0px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px soli #000000}
.Regner b {color:#770e0e; }
.Regner p { color:#b99320; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.Regner p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.Regner .wc {color:#b99320; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #b99320;}
.Regner .ooc {color:#b99320; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread