Showing his age
[html]

Hadley

Out of character text here.

His ears pricked up as the elder proceeded to provide an answer to his question. Ginger. As soon as he heard that it would be hidden in human settlements his ears drooped. Hadley avoided such places, knowing that Amy took many of the goods for her wagon from there. He knew it was silly, but that didn't seem to stop him from making the silly mistake anyways. The greeting was given, tugging at a memory Hadley didn't quite remember. Hadley, sir. Regner was a very pleasant being to be around.

The sudden exclamation startled Hadley, ears flying back. Mint? Hadley hadn't used mint much, the injuries he fixed mainly flesh wounds and burns. Sickness was prevented like crazy. Hadley had been surprisingly healthy living with Amy, despite weighing twenty pounds lighter than he should have. That's good to know. I don't have much experience with sickness. Stitching up wounds is more my forte, and even then I can't treat broken bones or the like.

<style>
.thardly {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/HdEY9.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:310px 0px 3px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border:1px #4c433e solid; background-color:#897970; color:#4c433e;}
.thardly .ooc {font-size:10px; text-align:center; text-indent:0px; padding:0px 5px; width:490px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.thardly p {text-indent:0px; margin:0px; padding:7px 15px;}
.thardly b {font-size:12px; color:#91aec9; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow:#4c433e 1px 1px 2px;}
.thardly .name {font-size:50px; font-family: 'Mate SC'; padding:20px; color:#99324e; text-shadow:#4c433e 1px 1px 2px;}
.thardly p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thardly p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread