The Proverbial Shiny
[html]
Word Count :: 251 OOC: Not a problem, hope your tests went well!!!

His greeting was taken well and as he got closer to this man he introduced himself. Jiva beemed at the man who was no longer a stranger but an acquaintance. This was something to make Jiva happier about and he figured he would return the kindness and introduce himself as well.

“I am Jiva Takekuro, it is great to meet you. Are you here to find something as well?”

This question was far too blunt for the young man and he felt like he was prying the second it came out of his mouth he waved his hands a little apologetically. He didn’t want to offend the man in any way and make him leave, that was the last thign Jiva wanted to do.

“I’m sorry I’m not trying to get into your business, I’m just... very excited and I am hoping to find something. I figured if you were you wouldn’t mind company.”

He said. He certainly wouldn’t mind, though he would probably be telling this man about the woman he was in love with and the thing that he wanted to get for her and his plans on asking her to be his mate. That was probably all for later though, now it was introductions. The man didn’t state his pack name nor did it seem to be a familiar pack smell, but Jiva was just happy he was well met with another. That was all he could ask four.

ONE LAST KISS, BEFORE I GO. DRY YOUR TEARS, IT IS TIME TO LET YOU GO

Image courtesy of Ed Gaillard

<style>
.GR2_JivaHawk p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk b {font-family:verdana; color:#bfc3c2; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk {background-color:#3a3937; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#2c2a2b; line-height:12px; width:450px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img842.imageshack.us/img842/639/jivetable.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:250px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #2c2a2b; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .inner {margin:0 10px; background-image:url(http://img857.imageshack.us/img857/4346/21bn0ba.png); border-radius:10px; border:2px solid #2c2a2b; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .name {text-align:center; font-family:Simonetta; font-size:60px; text-shadow:#102015 1px 1px 1px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:33px; letter-spacing:-1px;}
.GR2_JivaHawk .lyrics {color:#edeff4; text-align:center; font-family:Fresca; font-size:11px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; line-height:10px; letter-spacing:1px; }
.GR2_JivaHawk .ooc {text-align:left; font-family:verdana; color:#000000; font-size:9px; border-bottom:2px dotted #2c2a2b; padding:5px 15px 0px 15px; }
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}</style>
Table by Kitty
[/html]

Messages In This Thread