God, I love books.
[html]

OOC text here

Word Count :: +322

A little bit of respect went a long way with Regner, the elderly warrior's pride and high position within his previous pack having left him with a slight sense of self importance; while we wasn't so arrogant as to demand respect in a new pack he certainly appreciated it if it was offered. God dag, welcome to Casa di Cavalieri, young blood is good to see." Regner greeted, his deep voice scratchy but otherwise clear of the pain that had taken his chest moments before. Regner strode forwards as he spoke, bumping Coeus' leg roughly with his snout in an affectionate greeting.

Regner raised himself up to his full height, beinging him just high enough to stick his muzzle into the book that Coeus held. His eyes almost crossed as he looked at the odd scribbles on the paper - he remembered being told once before that the squiggles were an odd way of transferring information - before he accidentally breathed in with his nose and he had to duck away as he sneezed lightly from the musty smell, not wanting to damage the old tome. "Never learnt to read." he admitted conversationally, "Lived on the move for most my life, snowy conditions as well for the most part. Stuff like these books would've been too fragile to keep with us."

Regner chuckled, "Seem like interesting things but I'm too old to be trying to learn something that difficult." Regner lowered his head for a moment, scanning his eyes along the lower shelves and wishing for a moment that the squiggles along it made any sense to him. Reading would be a good way to occupy his time now that his boy was starting to finally give up its last grasp of life. Regner blinked several times to clear away the thoughts and returned his attention to Coeus, one chewed ear cocked curiously, "What's that one you got there about?"

<style>
.Regner { background-image:url(http://i937.photobucket.com/albums/ad21 ... Regner.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position:top center; background-color:#000000; width:90%px; max-width: 640px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:405px 0px 0px 0px; color:#; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px soli #000000}
.Regner b {color:#770e0e; }
.Regner p { color:#b99320; text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.Regner p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.Regner .wc {color:#b99320; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:right; padding:0px 5px; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold; border-top:1px dotted #b99320;}
.Regner .ooc {color:#b99320; letter-spacing:0px; text-align:left; padding:0px 0px; margin:0px 0px 0px 0px;font-size:11px; font-weight:bold;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:500px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread