God, I love books.
[html]<style>@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Alex+Brush);</style>
Regner Vilhelmsen
Check my vitals signs and know i'm still alive
Word Count :: 305Very sorry for the delay on this, will reply quicker in the future.

There was a slight hesitation to the youth before he spoke that had Regner puzzling for a split second before he started talking and the reason why became apparent. The story was clearly fantasy and off a somewhat childish frame of mind. Regner himself didn’t judge but eh could certainly see why one would be somewhat bashful to speak of reading such a thing for pleasure. He waited until the wolf was done before he spoke, his voice accepting, ”Fantasy is important, they teach important values to children. If nobody reads them from books or memorises them, they are lost.”

Regner’s legs were starting to ache and he sat down with a heavy thump as his considerable frame hit the floor. He shifted about for a moment before continuing to talk, “My birth pack told similar stories to our youth, had several members dedicated to just hunting down all the stories they could out of an area and deciding which were any good,” Regner grinned briefly, showing his teeth for a second in a friendly manner, “A job like that might have suited you, perhaps Casa di Cavalieri has a similar post? I haven’t really looked into it.” Regner raised his head and peered closely at the book, following Coeus’ fingers to the fancy gold decoration on the spine of it. There were more golden markings on the spine and while Regner couldn’t read them, he knew enough to recognise that some of them were writing. ”Pretty thing.” he commented, before suddenly realising something.

”I never introduced myself, did I” he asked rhetorically, briefly dipping his ears in apology, ”I apologise, my mind slips sometimes.” it was one of the painful realities of growing old that Regner was starting to have to deal with, the degradation of his memory. ”I am Regner Vilhelmsen.”

Image courtesy of UmbraDeNoapte-Stock

<style>
.SS15141211_Regner .ooc {font-size:12px; font-style:italic;}
.SS15141211_Regner p {padding:0px 15px 5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:25px;}
.SS15141211_Regner b {font-family:verdana; color:#5b5c5a; margin:5px; font-size:10px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:1px;}
.SS15141211_Regner {background-color:#f1f1ee; font-family:verdana; font-size:10px; color:#95a2a7; line-height:12px; width:400px; text-align:justify; background-image:url(http://img824.imageshack.us/img824/4092/atab1.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:220px 0px 5px 0px; border:5px solid #a5b8c0; margin:0 auto; border-radius:18px; -moz-border-radius:18px; -webkit-border-radius:18px; box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -moz-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d; -webkit-box-shadow:2px 2px 3px #1d1d1d;}
.SS15141211_Regner .name {text-align:center; font-family:Alex Brush; color:#5b5c5a; font-size:62px; text-shadow:#bababa 1px 1px 1px; padding:10px 0px 10px 0px; line-height:18px;}
.SS15141211_Regner .lyrics {text-align:center; font-family:braggadocio; color:#78828a; font-size:11px; text-shadow:#bababa 1px 1px 1px; padding:6px 0px 0px 20px; line-height:12px;}
.SS15141211_Regner .ooc {text-align:center; font-family:verdana; color:#6e6e6d; font-size:9px; padding:0px 15px 0px 15px; border-bottom:2px dotted #000000;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread