Look, they are already trying to tear us apart.
[html]
hope this is alright. (=

You are the weapon I choose.

Black, everything was black at first. Slowly, sight was starting to crawl back but the pain. Was she dead? Asphyxia couldn't be unless she was in hell. It was the place she was supposed to be summoned to, so was this what it felt like? It shouldn't have been. However, she started to slowly open her eyes, the pain and the light put together didn't work. Where was she? She looked around with her heart quickening, it was... a church, far from hell. She sat up and then jumped up, running for the doors. Asphyxia was about to make it, finally be able to get out into the fresh air again but she hit the doors and fell back on her bottom and elbows. What was going on? She couldn't even open the doors, going as fast as she could with all her strength.

So many questions and she couldn't answer all of them herself. The black lady stood up and looked around, finding a hole that was only the size of her head, by the doors, through the wall. She went to it, got on her knees and looked through it. A wolf was standing there. He looked about Skoll's height almost, around seven feet. He was gray, black and tan, and had a wiry but strong build. He had a backpack on his back and when Asphyxia called out, "Hey!" he turned around with almost no expression on his face, "Yeah you! Get me out of here!" she was stupid and obviously he put her in there. He looked around and then looked back at Asphyxia, "Yeah I'm talking to you bozo! Get me out of here or so help me god, when I get out of here I'll break your neck!" he just stared and finally spoke a couple words, but looked away again. "There is no God, in fact there is no one to help you." Asphyxia growled, she knew that there was no God, but no body was allowed to ever tell her that no one would help her, "You're messing with the wrong women, the wrong family. The Holocaust and Massacre family will kill you." he didn't even look back this time, We'll see. she huffed and turned around, now looking around the church, sitting against the wall. Was he right? No one will save her? What about Skoll? He promised to always keep her safe.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread