birdsong and butterflies
[html]

OOC i feel bad for what amy did after reading this, and she wasn't even the one that hurt Drin! poor pack, attracting so much negative stuff. I'm planning more with Fayne as well...

Tharin had been working hard to become able to fight. He couldn't believe that his pack had been harmed. Both times it had been a sweet soul that hadn't deserved the pain. Both times it had been someone that he wished to protect, yet had fallen short of doing so. True, he didn't know Palaydrian really well, beyond the fact that she had a beautiful name and was rather sweet in nature. She was pack though, automatically placing her in the category of those he wanted to protect.

Spotting the optime pair lounging by the river Tharin moved close. He looked over the small female carefully, noting her wounds. At least it looked like she was doing better than before. She was in much better condition than if she'd come from his old pack. They wouldn't have had the medicine to be able to care for her wounds. Silently he lied down with them, not yet breaking the silence, just keeping watch.

<style type="text/css">
.thar1cai b {font-weight:bold; color:#e4cc91; text-shadow:#201b10 1px 1px 2px;}
.thar1cai p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.thar1cai {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#9e8e69; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/T5vgO.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #514731; padding:180px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ded4bc; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-radius:10px;}
.thar1cai .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px; text-align:center;}
.thar1cai p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.thar1cai p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread