birdsong and butterflies
[html]

WC :: 358 OOC ::

The battered angel was surprised with herself. Days turned into weeks after she had been chased out of her homelands, when a depression swallowed her whole. She had been so shaken up by the attack Kila had planned against her and she hadn’t thought she’d be able to trust anyone again. Yet here she was in her new home, less than a week after her run in with Aram, and the girl was able to laugh and enjoy the company of her pack brothers. If not for the constant reminder of pain in her ribs or the bruising, she might have believed the entire thing was just a bad dream. But it wasn’t, that much was true as she noticed the blur in her right eye had yet to clear up as Deuce suggested it would as she peered down at the blade of grass in her hand. Hopefully sooner than later as it disoriented her vision, but it was more of an annoyance than anything.

Zalen’s laugh was infectious and she joined in with him, her giggle was a bit raspy, but it bubbled forth just the same. Her grinning eyes beamed as she playfully knocked into Zalen’s side, How could you possibly call me a beauty? Drin snorted, as she grandly gestured to her face and the bandages wound tightly around her ribs to include both her Alpha and Tharin in the joke. Turning lemons into lemonade...that was how she was able to get back the dark stuff.

Her free flowing laughter slowly sputtered out at her pack brother’s comment, but seeing his unsure smile made her warm one stay in place. Her heart strings tugged in an uncomfortable direction, but she couldn’t blame Tharin for assuming she was with someone. Palaydrian most likely wreaked of Jiva as he’d been by her side since the incident. An embarrassed blush warmed her face as she replied, I suppose the two of you would battle them off then, as nobody has named me their bride. The wolfess shrugged half heartedly, trying to play off her wounded feelings as just another joke.

Credit goes to Haley for such a pretty table! <3.

<style type="text/css">
.drinbird b {font-weight:bold; color:#d74a65; letter-spacing:1px; }
.drinbird .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.drinbird p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.drinbird {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#bfbfc0; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Ty8C5.jpg); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 10px 0px 440px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#ed6262; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread