birdsong and butterflies
[html]

Word count 268:: OOC

Zalen did take note of Tharin’s apparent lack of reaction to Palaydrian’s heat scent as well, and wondered why this was. He had seen the way Tharin had pranced about in the moonlight when Titania had gone into her first cycle, why was the male not as edgy now? As if reading his mind, the Gamma spoke up, hinting to the fact that Palaydrian was called for, and Zalen knew exactly by whom.

He turned to look at the girl’s reaction, and it was a mixed bag; it seemed as if the suggestion that she was Jiva’s mate did not completely sit well with her. But she recovered, and stated that she had not yet been claimed. A soft, knowing smile came over the Alpha’s face; she was trying hard to hide her affections for the Takekuro male, whether it be to save face in front of the two males, or to protect her lover from any ill that might come had they mated without Zalen’s permission. But Zalen knew already that the two of them would become mates, it was difficult to see any other outcome.

Rolling onto his back, Zalen stretched his arms above his head and then placed them behind his neck; he let out a content sigh, Believe me, had I not myself been claimed by the Alphess, I would fight hundreds of men for you. He sent a small smirk her way, But come now, we are not blind, Jiva has your heart, it is as plain as the day. He closed his eyes then, and felt the sun light warm his fur.

<style type="text/css"> .z b {font-weight:bold; color:#3b5835; letter-spacing:1px; }
.z .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #891c04;}
.z p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.z p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.z p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.z {margin:0px auto; width:426px; background-color:#6f9001; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... zalen1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 435px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread