birdsong and butterflies
[html]

out of character stuffs

His tail thumped behind him as Palaydrian responded cheerfully to Zalen's teasing. He thought she was a beautiful wolf, if currently unfit for anything more than resting up. It was a shame that she'd gone into heat right now, though it did protect her from being taken without a mate, any wolf with half a brain clearly able to tell that mating with her would be useless. Told that she didn't have a mate surprised Tharin, sitting up. Truly? He thought she did.

Tharin hesitated at her words, considering. I would fight for your honor, if not fearful I would try and take it for myself. His tail swayed behind him, listening to Zalen. Jiva. The male that had gone and disappeared when he showed up to talk with Kiara. He still wasn't too sure what had caused that, simply wanting to be with his friend. He could have remained, instead of leaving in such a confusing manner. If you aren't mates, he'd best hurry before someone else realizes what a jewel he holds.

<style type="text/css">
.tharee b {font-weight:bold; color:#341f06;}
.tharee p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:0px;}
.tharee {margin:0px auto; width:500px; background-color:#67501f; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/EMzGi.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #341f06; padding:360px 0px 5px 0px; font-family:georgia; font-size:12px; color:#9e8b56; line-height:16px; text-align:justify; border-top-right-radius:60px;}
.tharee p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.tharee p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread