birdsong and butterflies
[html]

Word count 200::

Tharin seemed to hold the same sentiment as he, and Zalen smiled as Palaydrian seemingly blossomed under the light of their compliments. Despite her injuries, when she smiled and laughed her beauty could not be denied, and her laughter was infectious. Finally, after their prodding, she admitted her love for Jiva, but instead of it being something positive, she twisted it to seem that, now because of her current state, he would no longer be perusing her.

The Alpha twisted up his face into a combination between a sneer and a confused expression, Nonsense, He said, flicking a handful of grass that he had been picking at away from him, If he can’t see past your temporary state, then he is a fool. Maybe I need to knock some sense into him… And his mind wandered back to the last time they had spoken, when Jiva was still in the midst of a love triangle between he, Palaydrian and the coyote girl.

Finding his humor again, Zalen looked back at her, Perhaps, he is just afraid to come ask me for your hand, And he grinned again, as well he should be. Zalen’s laughter filled the warm air once more.

<style type="text/css"> .z b {font-weight:bold; color:#3b5835; letter-spacing:1px; }
.z .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #891c04;}
.z p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.z p b:before {content: open-quote;}
.z p b:after {content: close-quote;}
.z {margin:0px auto; width:426px; background-color:#6f9001; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... zalen1.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 435px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;} </style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread